The Saab 9-4X is a compact luxury 4-door crossover / SUV presented to the public at the Los Angeles Auto Show in 2010 and produced by General Motors between 2010 and 2011.
During this very brief production period, only 814 cars were officially assembled (according to Saab Museum in Trollhättan) in Ramos Arizpe (Mexico) before General Motors sold Saab Automobile AB to Spyker Cars N.V.
This car is based on the platform used for the Cadillac SRX, the all-wheel-drive GM Theta Premuim. Two versions of V6 petrol engines were available for sale:
1 – The 3.0i V6, 2997 cm³ with the following specifications:
* A power of 195 kW (265 bhp) at 6950/rpm
* A maximum torque at 302 N.m at 5100/rpm
* 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 9.0 s
* Top speed at 210 km/h (130 mph)
2 – 2.8T V6 Aero that DNA Collectibles chose to replicate:
* A power of 221 kW (300 bhp) at 5300/rpm
* A maximum torque at 400 N.m at 2000/rmp
* 0-100 km/h (0-62 mph) in 8.3 s
* Top speed at 230 km/h (143 mph)
Both versions were V6 petrol engines with Spark Ignition Direct Injection (SIDI), 4-wheel drive and 6-speed automatic transmission.
This really rare car is now exclusively available at the 1/18 scale in our store! As usual, you can shop at the best quality right here.
You can watch this very complete review of the actual car, published by Auto Autopsy: